My name is VC and I live in Sydney of Australia. I work as a software developer, team leader and problem solver. I am a long distance runner and also a keen badminton and squash player. My other interests are: technology, novels and movies.
Some interesting facts:
- I had run 29 half marathons so far.
- I have a strong technical background, but the materials I read and write in my leisure are completely not relevant to technology.
- I hate bad design, dodgy software and quick hacks, but these are what I face in my daily job.
- Sometimes I feel dealing with machines and pets are easier than dealing with human.
- When I get bored, I will do something extraordinary – like applying a course to study. So, I had accumulated a number of degrees and certifications to date.
- I used to drive really fast until a serious accident – a careless driver rushed the red light and hit my car, now I drive really safe.
- I started this blog on 1-Jan-2011 to take on the “Post a Day” challenge and I published 365 posts – one each day in 2011.
About My Blog
“People will forget what you said and what you did, but they will never forget how you made them feel.”
– Maya Angelou
Other than the resources from Internet, some posts in this blog are retrieved and updated from those listed in the References page. I also blog about my thoughts and the stories that happen around me. I hope this blog will inspire you, warm your heart, make you smile and feel positive.