Love is beautiful, but sometimes it hurts when you are:
- Bringing back the feeling you’ve learned to forget.
- Reminiscing the good times.
- Trying to hide what you really feel.
- Loving someone who loves someone else.
- Having a commitment with someone who you know would not last.
- Shielding your heart to love somebody.
- Loving a person too much.
- Meeting the right person at the wrong time.
- Taking risk to fall in love again.
- Accepting that it was never meant to be.
- Contemplating “What ifs”.
Love itself does not hurt. It is growth that hurts, the ego that stings. Every time your heart breaks open, it’s painful, but it means your heart is expanding and deepening. The pain is productive. Learn from each experience, watch the ego and choose love. It is only through the dark night that the morning comes.