You know you’re a runner when …
- You’ve lost a toenail and you tell people, “It’s not that bad!”
- You get a wedding invitation and automatically think what race that date conflicts with.
- You smirk when people ask, “So how long is this marathon?”
- You have nightmares about showing up for a race late or not wearing any clothes.
- You won’t consider dating someone who doesn’t run.
- You move to a new area the first thing you look for is running routes.
- You can’t seem to get to work by 8:30 in the morning, even for important meetings, but you don’t have any problems waking up at ridiculous hours for a run.
- You are stuck in traffic you think “I could have run there by now.”
- You start posting running jokes … like this one.