- Go to bed at the same time.
- Cultivate common interests.
- Walk hand in hand or side by side.
- Make trust and forgiveness your default mode.
- Focus more on what your partner does right than what he or she does wrong.
- Hug each other as soon as you see each other after work.
- Say “I love you” and “Have a good day” every morning.
- Say “Good night” every night, regardless of how you feel.
- Do a “weather” check during the day to see how your partner’s day is going.
- Be proud to be seen with your partner.
It takes 21 days of daily repetition of a new behavior to become a habit. So pick one of the behaviors in the list above to do for 21 days, it will become a habit and make you happier as a couple.